|Job Title:||Commercial Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent Business plus Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£35,000 - £42,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits and Bonus scheme
Our client, a leader in its chosen field with a reputation for providing truly innovative products and successfully evolving the business along with market trend, is looking to source a qualified, talented and confident Commercial Accountant.
You will work in one of the most profitable divisions of the business and sit within a commercially focused team. Report directly to the Commercial Finance Director you will play a key role in continuing to drive revenues and increase profitability for the division.
Key challenges of the role include:
- Develop and maintain dashboards, weekly flash forecasts, monthly and quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for revenue for internal and external stakeholders by developing and maintaining driver based revenue models that reflect the increasing complexity of the business
- Work closely with other departments including product, marketing and business intelligence to ensure interpretation of their financial and non-financial KPIs and to share information for the business to grow and succeed according to their core values and strategic outlook
- Manage feasible timetables with all stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of outputs
- Keep abreast of industry trends and identify and communicate opportunities and risks on a proactive and timely basis
- Work closely with the Budgeting and Forecasting team to flow top line revenue and performance marketing numbers through total P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet forecasting and budgeting
- Provide routine, proactive and ad hoc reporting to the business in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points and provides analysis and insight
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA studier with experience doing a similar role. You will have strong commercial acumen as well as demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non-financial business drivers. You will have strong communication skills at all levels, have the ability to prioritise workload and act under own initiative.
This business breeds a culture which enables and encourages internal promotion and talent planning, so the successful individual will have numerous opportunities to progress within the company.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available