Central Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Central Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£70,000 - £75,000pa + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an industry leading organisation as a Central Finance Manager. Working within an impressive finance function you will lead key teams in ensuring governance and control is maintained.
You will provide both oversight and strategic assistance contributing to both the maintenance and improvement of this area. Reporting into Head of Reporting and Tax, you will become a key member of the wider compliance team.
- Ensuring the governance and control of balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing two senior qualified accountants and supporting in the wider team development
- Responsibility for monthly actuals, supporting the team in the production of these
- Contributing to the quarterly forecast cycle
- Ensuring the governance of bank accounts in line with organisation policy
The successful candidate will be a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant who is keen to take on a key leadership position in a large and diverse organisation. With a proven track record in managing a team of qualified accountants and improving performance, you will possess excellent leadership abilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active and credible senior finance professional to take on a varied and impactful role. Offering an excellent package with outstanding benefits, the organisation is dynamic entity with excellent exciting growth and development plans.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available