|Job Title:||Cash Manager|
|Location:||Ealing, W. London, London, England|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 100919 CSM_1568135456|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
- Ensure all daily/weekly Bank reconciliations are completed for our Omni-channel business. (Cash, Credit Card, Change Orders, online sales )
- Responsible for day to day relationships with banks and managing agents
- Manage internal compliance, authorised signatories and other internal stakeholder needs
- Negotiation of bank terms and charges
- Opening (and closing) of bank accounts and integration of bank software and relative procedures and controls
- Define and develop cash management and investment procedures / policies in line with group directives.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new cash management products / software to optimise cash management
- Setting up controls and driving change through continuous process improvements
- Coaching and training of the Cash Supervisor dealing with cash transactions and processes in line with current policies
- Overseeing and reviewing monthly journals
- Supporting ad-hoc projects
- Reporting and management of all aspects of cash shrinkage.
- Development and documenting of process flows within the business in order to identify efficiencies and suggest improvements.
- Loading gift cards and liaising with customer service on queries as required
- Analysing spend and costs on various services.
- Be part of the delivery of any new tenders and work on new projects for the business including a new business T&E System
The role would suit an individual who is able to implement change and who has previously held a similar position, ideally in a Retail / FMCG business. This is a company that are committed to developing talent and offer a fantastic training program where career progression is encouraged.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Royston, Hertfordshire, E. of England, England
Salary: £38000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent Bonus plus Excellent Benefits
Wembley, Brent, N. W. London, London, England
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits including Bonus
Salary: £60000 - £68000 per annum + benefits
Cheshunt, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, E. of England, England
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum