|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
£35,000 - £40,000 (6 Month FTC)
Continued expansion has created the opportunity for a high calibre BI Developer to join this reputable and progressive organisation in the luxury retail sector.
In this position, communication skills are of vital importance as well as having a consultative approach. As a Power BI specialist, you will be working with stakeholders, gathering information and then translating it into reporting solutions.
You will be required to design and build the Power BI solution for several departments, allowing users to have self-service functionality. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidates responsibilities will be to:
* Develop, design and build insightful reports within Power BI.
* Liaise with key stakeholders, gathering requirements for analytical reports.
* Outstanding knowledge of Power BI features including query editor, DAX calculations, drill throughs to build data driven story.
* Work closely with report users, managing the processes around the UAT and fixing defects identified.
* Liaise with the business ERP provider to understand SQL data requirements.
* 3-5 years Power BI experience - Designing, building and deploying Power BI solutions.
* Confident communicator - written and verbal.
* DAX Experience.
* SQL - Databases/Management Studio/Coding.
* Strong BI and data analysis skills.
This is a great opportunity to build your experience within a friendly, dedicated and driven company. If your background and skill set are a good match, please do apply.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £27000 - £29000 per annum + plus attractive bonus
Finance Business Partner
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Interim Commercial Finance Business Partner
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £250 - £325 per day
Head of Finance
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £85000 - £90000 per annum + plus car and attractive bonus
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
West London, London
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Blue Chip Benefits