|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits|
|REF:||NH 29383 FT_1591809298|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
£30,000-£40,000pa + Great Benefits
Are you seeking a role, where you can put your commercial acumen and advanced analytical skills to use in a business which will recognise your contribution? An excellent opportunity has arisen at one of our innovative and dynamic clients, to join them in a brand new role which will see you make a real impact and change.
Working within the Finance team, the successful candidate will business partner with various departments to ensure analysis and reporting is accurate and drawing insight which can shape strategic business decision. You will play a pivotal role in budgeting and setting margins, to contribute to the growth and success of a very well-regarded client.
- Producing both market and competitor analysis
- Regularly forecasting new business NSV, margin, and demand for stock
- Producing month-end reports of actual sales vs. forecast
- Monitoring the system used within the business to ensure accuracy & relevance
- Identifying other data sources to improve insight quality.
- Providing pro-active & responsive business insight
- Acting as a business partner to the sales and marketing departments.
- Researching and building financial models to compare commercial options
- Contributing to the budgeting process of new business sales and gross margin
The successful candidate will be an individual with significant commercial analysis experience. You will be proficient in the use of Excel for both manipulating and presenting data. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential with the ability to form excellent working relationships across an organisation.
Knowledge of finance would be beneficial. The business is an impressive entity and are really seeking someone who is keen to contribute to strategic decision and is confident to challenge where required. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven analytical professional to nurture and enhance their skills.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available