|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£35,000 - £46,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Excellent Benefits
Our client, a global highly performing and undeniably dynamic leading organisation going through a period of sustained growth looking for a driven and enthusiastic Business analyst to join its close-knit team.
You will work alongside the Group Data Analysts to provide accurate data and analysis supporting the development of the business's forecasting capability and quality of scheduling leading to enhanced business profitability.
- Update performance dashboards providing a circuit wide view of the Opera forecast vs actual performance facilitating quick appraisals and deep dives into commercial strategy of schedules
- Providing analysis and insights to reduce manual intervention on the established frameworks
- Generate and manage appropriate reporting
- Analyse pre implementation and actual business performance of content oriented promotions providing detailed reports highlighting insights, conclusions and recommendations
- Identify trends in the business that require further analysis to improve understanding of changes ensuring accuracy in budgeting and forecasting of future expectations whilst also identifying opportunities to maximise profitability
- Manage and take ownership of database ensuring that information is updated and mapping is maintained in order that different data sources can be linked for analysis purposes
The successful candidate will be a confident Excel User able to manage data gathering, modelling and reporting projects from start to finish. You will be able to construct financial models and be able to demonstrate problem solving skills in an analytical role. You will have experience working within a range of IT systems or business intelligence tools as well as knowledge of VBA. The successful candidate will be a degree preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Business.
This is a truly promising opportunity for a driven and ambitious Data Analyst to become part of one of the most impressive organisation around.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus & Benefits
Project Financial Analyst - FTSE Technology
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits
Senior Finance Analyst, Operations
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Benefits