Assistant Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Assistant Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£26000 - £29000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||TS NW 679_1594387071|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Assistant Management Accountant - Central London - £26k-£29k (6 Month Contract)
Our client is nationally recognisable public body; with the onset of Covid-19 they have taken on considerably increased workload & the size of their team is growing in response. They are in the market for an immediately available assistant management accountant, with prior management accounting experience, who wishes to continue to study and take on a broad role to develop their skills.
Key responsibilities include:
* Ensure monthly management accounts are produced within established and distributed within deadlines.
* Provide monthly analysis of accruals and prepayments.
* Complete the financial sections for reports within deadlines.
* Support the preparation of budget worksheets.
* Support the preparation and compilation of monthly KPIs.
* Compliance to agreed standards and procedures for all finance operations.
* Work with all other Finance colleagues.
* Prepare and upload journals and generate monthly management income and expenditure and balance sheet.
* Deal with routine queries. Provide monthly analysis of accruals and prepayments.
* Provide variance analysis.
* Support preparation of budget worksheets and analysis of expenditure items.
* Respond to queries from the Senior Management Team.
* Collaborate with other managers to support overall organisation and departmental goals and objectives.
* Adhoc project work as needed.
The successful candidate will be motivated to continue a career within accountancy, using this as a development step to help them with their on-going studies. The role provides the opportunity to learn from an experienced and engaging team with plentiful permanent opportunity to take on, once the contract ends.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Management Accountant
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £42000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits