Assistant Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Assistant Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£26000 - £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
6-month temporary contract
Vitae has been officially instructed to search for a diligent and dedicated Assistant Management Accountant to join a highly respected national entity in the public sector. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a management accounts role. You will be part-qualified and have an excellent understanding of the accounting processes. The role will be supporting the wider financial management department.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensure monthly management accounts are produced within established and distributed within deadlines.
* Provide monthly analysis of accruals and prepayments.
* Complete the financial sections for reports within deadlines.
* Support the preparation of budget worksheets.
* Support the preparation and compilation of monthly KPIs.
* Compliance to agreed standards and procedures for all finance operations.
* Work with all other Finance colleagues.
* Prepare and upload journals and generate monthly management income and expenditure and balance sheet.
* Deal with routine queries. Provide monthly analysis of accruals and prepayments.
* Provide variance analysis.
* Support preparation of budget worksheets and analysis of expenditure items.
* Respond to queries from the Senior Management Team.
* Collaborate with other managers to support overall organisation and departmental goals and objectives. Adhoc project work as needed.
The ideal candidate will be a personable individual, capable of working within a busy team. This person must be a confident communicator and will have the ability to interpret and utilise complex information. They will also be a proactive and self-motivated individual who can plan, organise and prioritise multiple tasks.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role, please do apply.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Practice Accountant
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Sales Order Management Coordinator
Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Group Accountant - Cashflow Reporting
Salary: £35000 - £47000 per annum
Contract Revenue Recognition Order Management Coordinator
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Group Accountant- Consolidations
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Benefits Inc a 15% Bonus