Assistant Finance Manager (Newly Qualified)
|Job Title:||Assistant Finance Manager (Newly Qualified)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Inc 15% Bonus|
|REF:||NH3 593 FG_1604674061|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
£45- £50kpa Plus Benefits Inc a 15% Bonus.
Our client, a forward-thinking market leading business has identified the need to expand the current team and has created a role for an Assistant Finance Manager to join the business.
The role has a significant opportunity to enhance and innovate the current process, controls and operations within the finance function to establish an area of excellence and best practice.
Key Duties Inc:-
* Business Partnering with multiple internal stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
* Weekly reporting of key statistics and metrics around revenue and gross margin.
* Ownership of cash management and periodic treasury reporting. Providing a voice of challenge and the ambition to create new metrics and methods to enhance the accuracy of forecasting.
* The periodic review of several entities for ad hoc variance analysis, accuracy of P&L entries and the ability to pick up what requires attention and focus.
* Assist with the preparation of the group VAT return, this includes a thorough review of sub entities and liaising with external bodies with the aim to enhance and improve the accuracy of the group VAT position.
* Developing improvements and automation of processes with the view of a best practice month end closure adhering to central timescales.
Those interested in applying will ideally be newly qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), those at the latter stages can also be considered. Strong communication skills are vital, as is the ability to forge excellent working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
The business prides itself on career development, staff retention and rewards its staff for hard work and ultimately results.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits include Car-£5k, Bonus- 10%
Senior Finance Manager
City of London, London
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
West London, London
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Blue Chip Benefits
Head of Finance
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £85000 - £90000 per annum + plus car and attractive bonus
Finance Business Partner
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum