|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£25,000-£29,000 (study support once permanent)
Our client, an established and reputable business, is seeking an ambitious and driven assistant accountant to join their dynamic finance team. The role itself will offer fantastic development opportunities, with a business which will support your development.
- Assisting in management reporting and analysis.
- Data extraction and report building.
- Assisting with monthly management accounts.
- Completing month end journal & account reconciliation.
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Managing weekly payment runs to suppliers.
- Liaising with the accounts payable team for technical support regarding invoicing.
- Assisting with cash flow forecasting.
The successful candidate will be a motivated finance professional, who has some accounting experience but is looking to expand their knowledge. Excellent Excel skills are essential, including pivot tables, vlookups and the ability to create workbooks from large raw data sets. Either studying or looking to study ACCA/CIMA, you will have a confident manner and an eagerness to learn. Due to the nature of the position only candidates who are immediately available will be considered.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum + study support
Salary: £34000 - £40000 per annum
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum + Benefits Inc- Bonus, Medical, Pension
Part-Qualified Accountant (Contract)
Salary: £27000 - £32000 per annum
Management Accountant (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum