|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £29000 per annum + Study Support|
|Duration:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Temporary to Permanent (Immediate Start)
£25,000 - £29,000 depending on experience
We have an immediately opportunity to join the highly successful division of a major UK Listed business.
The role is being recruited on a temporary to permanent basis and will offer early responsibility for someone looking to build a career in management accounting.
My client will consider either someone who already has experience as an Assistant Accountant or a Graduate looking to study towards CIMA or ACCA. Applicants must have strong Excel spreadsheet skills as the interview will include an Excel test where you will be expected to be able to use Pivot Tables and V-Look-Ups to sort data.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Assisting in management reporting and analysis.
* Data extraction and report building.
* Assisting with monthly management accounts.
* Taking responsibility for month end journal & account reconciliation process.
* Processing of purchase invoices and managing weekly payment runs to suppliers.
* Regularly liaising with the accounts payable team for technical support regarding invoicing.
* Assisting with cash flow forecasting.
* Extensive use of Excel spreadsheets.
* Applicants must be available to start within 2 weeks.
* Must have strong Excel skills including Pivot Tables and Look-Ups.
* Must be either a Graduate in Finance and Accounting or have previous experience as an assistant accountant.
* Due to the location, applicants must be able to drive and have a car.
* Study support will be provide upon the role becoming permanent.
* The role will provide excellent career opportunities within the wider Group.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum + study support
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £34000 - £40000 per annum
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum + Benefits Inc- Bonus, Medical, Pension
Part-Qualified Accountant (Contract)
Salary: £27000 - £32000 per annum