|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
20,000-25,000 + Benefits
Our client, an established and progressive business, is currently sourcing a credible and enthusiastic Assistant Accountant to join it's close-knit team. Candidates will ideally have at least 5 years' experience within an accounts department.
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Reconciliation of Credit Card and Nominal account
- Holiday cover for Purchase invoices and Staff Expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger Queries
- Producing monthly & ad-hoc journals
- Sales Ledger including credit control, updating contract record and inputting invoices and receipts into the system.
- Assist with the completion of quarterly returns, including VAT.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual with excellent organisational skills. You will have a proven track record in meeting deadlines and working within a fast paced environment.
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive company whilst enhancing existing expertise and developing new skills.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum + study support
Salary: £34000 - £40000 per annum
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum + Benefits Inc- Bonus, Medical, Pension
Part-Qualified Accountant (Contract)
Salary: £27000 - £32000 per annum
Management Accountant (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum