|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary:||£22000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
£22,000 - £28,000 per annum
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth is currently looking to source an immediately available Assistant Accountant to join their dynamic team on an initial 15 Months Fixed Term Contract with great potential for the role to go permanent.
- Preparation of general ledger journal entries to record accounting transactions including prepayments and accruals, recharges and monthly revaluations
- Accurate maintenance of fixed asset registers including, recording additions/disposals, depreciation entries and reconciliation to the general ledger
- Intercompany invoicing, processing and reconciliation
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly finance packs, account analysis and reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Documentation and monitoring of internal controls and procedures
- Ah hoc tasks as required
The successful individual will be an immediately available Accounting Assistant with previous experience handling large amounts of data and figures. You will have strong attention to detail and be highly organised. You will have a 'hands on' attitude and intellect to drill in to transaction detail. You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available