|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client, a large local NHS entity, are looking to employ an assistant accountant. In this role you will operate and maintain a robust system of internal control and undertake a variety of financial accounting duties. This would be perfect for someone with NHS experience looking for a move into a vibrant environment with clear career progression.
* Reconciling Control Accounts by raising monthly and Quarterly invoices.
* VAT recovery & submission of VAT returns.
* Recording the income received to produce management accounts.
* Assist in Payroll, including assessing timesheets & sending to outsourced Payroll team.
* Assist in responding to internal and external auditors.
* Started Studying for ACCA,CIMA or CIPFA.
* NHS Experience.
* Experience in a similar position.
This could be the perfect position to continue your career in the NHS. The entity has an abundance of opportunities for progression with a clear team structure and mentoring to help you succeed in the position.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £42000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Management Accountant
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension