AP / Credit Control Manager (Immediate Start)
|Job Title:||AP / Credit Control Manager (Immediate Start)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 281019 GLM_1574768112|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the AP and AR departments, and provide cover and assistance when required.
- Review and approve Payment Runs.
- Review AP postings and ensure costs are coded to the relevant cost centre/department in line with budget.
- Review and assist with supplier/customer maintenance and payment queries in a timely and proactive manner.
- Manage month end close of AP and AR department (Confirm multicurrency banks are reconciled, Aged Debt review, Purchase Ledger close).
Management Accounts Prep
- Collation of key supplier statements and posting of relevant accruals.
- Prep and post various key journals.
Fixed Assets Management
- Update the fixed asset register, ensure all assets are capitalised and depreciation is captured in a timely manner.
- Assist with weekly/month end stock take when required.
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Calculation and monitoring of volume and annual investment rebates.
Management team of 2 (1 AP/1 AR)
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced transactional finance manager who is used to working in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment. As the business continues to grow, the role will also develop and our client will be looking for a candidate who is adaptable and able to offer suggestions to improve the finance function. Excellent interpersonal skills will be essential.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Operations Manager
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Senior Finance Manager
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus, Medical & Pension
Interim Finance Manager (NHS)
Waltham Forest, London
Salary: Up to £250 per day
Group Financial Accounting Manager
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Inc, Bonus- 15%
Deputy Finance Manager
North London, London
Salary: £19.00 - £19.50 per hour