AP / Credit Control Manager
|Job Title:||AP / Credit Control Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 230120 APM_1579799706|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the AP and AR departments, and provide cover and assistance when required.
- Review and approve Payment Runs.
- Review AP postings and ensure costs are coded to the relevant cost centre/department in line with budget.
- Review and assist with supplier/customer maintenance and payment queries in a timely and proactive manner.
- Manage month end close of AP and AR department (Confirm multicurrency banks are reconciled, Aged Debt review, Purchase Ledger close).
Management Accounts Prep
- Collation of key supplier statements and posting of relevant accruals.
- Prep and post various key journals.
Fixed Assets Management
- Update the fixed asset register, ensure all assets are capitalised and depreciation is captured in a timely manner.
- Assist with weekly/month end stock take when required.
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Calculation and monitoring of volume and annual investment rebates.
Management team of 2 (1 AP/1 AR)
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced transactional finance manager who is used to working in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment. As the business continues to grow, the role will also develop and our client will be looking for a candidate who is adaptable and able to offer suggestions to improve the finance function. Excellent interpersonal skills will be essential.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Payable Manager
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonuses + benefits
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits include Car-£5k, Bonus- 10%
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
West London, London
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Blue Chip Benefits
Financial Accounting Manager
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Inc, Bonus
Accounts Assistant - Treasury
Salary: £27000 - £29000 per annum