AP / Credit Control Manager
|Job Title:||AP / Credit Control Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 230120 APM_1579799706|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the AP and AR departments, and provide cover and assistance when required.
- Review and approve Payment Runs.
- Review AP postings and ensure costs are coded to the relevant cost centre/department in line with budget.
- Review and assist with supplier/customer maintenance and payment queries in a timely and proactive manner.
- Manage month end close of AP and AR department (Confirm multicurrency banks are reconciled, Aged Debt review, Purchase Ledger close).
Management Accounts Prep
- Collation of key supplier statements and posting of relevant accruals.
- Prep and post various key journals.
Fixed Assets Management
- Update the fixed asset register, ensure all assets are capitalised and depreciation is captured in a timely manner.
- Assist with weekly/month end stock take when required.
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Calculation and monitoring of volume and annual investment rebates.
Management team of 2 (1 AP/1 AR)
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced transactional finance manager who is used to working in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment. As the business continues to grow, the role will also develop and our client will be looking for a candidate who is adaptable and able to offer suggestions to improve the finance function. Excellent interpersonal skills will be essential.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum
Salary: £80000 - £110000 per annum
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £34000 - £38000 per annum + plus benefits inc. Study Support
Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £27000 - £29000 per annum + Benefits