|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
£38,000 - £40,000 plus Benefits and Bonus
Our client, a highly successful player and market leader in their chosen discipline, is looking to source the analytical expertise of a diligent and ambitious individual to fit within their structured and highly talented corporate team. It is a much sought after role within the organisation and ideally suited to those with a couple of years experience post graduation, looking to take push on with their career.
- Project manage global bonus process to deliver timely and accurate payment of bonuses
- Conduct modelling and analysis to review bonus plans and develop initiatives to improve them
- Engage and advice senior stakeholders on the bonus process
- Communicate the bonus plants to senior external hires
- Support wider projects with financial and performance modelling and analysis
- Produce regular management information reports
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working with complex numerical and financial data. They will have advanced Excel capabilities including a working understanding of creating and manipulating formulas across multiple spreadsheets. They will have a track record in actively engaging and advising senior stakeholders, confidently presenting ideas in an effective and persuasive manner.
On offer is the chance to play a key role within a successful global organisation, gaining Board level exposure and interaction, as well as fast tracking along a defined career path. Most job advertisements promote career progression but this specific company and department have it on their wish list that the chosen individual is capable of making a progressive internal move within a 12 - 18 month period based on dedication, and performance.
Interested applicants must have achieved an A Grade in Maths or Economics A Level as well as a 2.1 or above in a finance based Degree.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration