Accounts Receivable Assistant - Watford, Hertfordshire
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Assistant - Watford, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Accounts Receivable Assistant - Watford - £30k - 6-Month Contract
The Accounts Receivable Assistant role is a varied position and will suit a candidate who has experience within a supportive position. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Responsibility for the credit control of the UK and Overseas debtors, ensuring that funds are received in a timely manner in line with the cash flow forecasting.
Maintaining a close relationship with the sales teams, providing accurate reporting and escalating debtor issues where required.
Analysing and posting bank transactions and reporting daily balances
Reconciling bank statements
Performing scheduled and ad-hoc payment batches
Further responsibilities will include:-
* Responsible for managing the credit control for the UK and Overseas debtors, identifying material debts which are falling due and proactively managing prompt payment. Ensuring that overdue debt is chased and issues escalated to the sales team in a timely manner. This will involve regular reporting and interaction with the sales team.
* Processing ad-hoc manual on-line payments
* Posting cash book transactions across several different companies within the group
* Analysing bank transactions, reporting balances and variances to the senior finance team
Skills & Abilities
* Confident communicator, both written and verbal. The role will involve regular interaction with customers and the sales team. A firm but understanding approach is required for credit control.
* Basic Excel skills - confident in manipulating data, pivot tables, basic formulas.
* Organised with good attention to detail
Knowledge & Experience
* Significant experience of credit control, in particular, dealing with shared business centres / overseas customers
* Experience of using an ERP system to post cashbook transactions and journals
* Experience of using an on-line banking platform to run enquiries and make manual payments
Training & Education
* Formal financial qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
The successful candidate will be paid up to £30,000 pro-rata depending on experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Receivable Associate (German Speaking)
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Assistant - Treasury
Salary: £27000 - £29000 per annum
Accounts Payable Manager
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonuses + benefits
Accounts Payable Clerk
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Financial Accounting Manager
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Inc, Bonus