Accounts Payable / Credit Control Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable / Credit Control Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 080819 APCC_1565284891|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Ensuring the smooth running of all aspects of the Credit Control and Accounts Payable function through good staff management and strong governance processes.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with internal customers and externally with customers, suppliers and other third parties.
- Ensuring the accounts team process sales invoices, purchase invoice and subcontractor certificates efficiently and accurately.
- Ensuring statements and applications for payment are reconciled and all payment queries are dealt with in a timely manner, correctly, courteously and efficiently.
- Providing day to day management, leadership and support to accounts staff.
- Liaising with Directors, Quantity Surveyor, Project Managers and other departmental managers and staff in relation to the collection and settlement of debts.
- Reviewing the adequacy of financial controls and processes and identifying and implementing improvements.
- Being part of a team implementing system improvements relating to the automation of the purchase to pay process.
- Motivating and leading the team's development and implementation of process improvements.
- Supporting the business through being a CIS expert.
- Performing month end close process of receivable and payable ledgers.
- Responsibility through the team for management and maintenance of Direct Debits, Standing Orders and Credit Cards etc.
- Completion of Construction Industry Scheme monthly returns.
- Regular 1:1's and annual performance appraisal of all accounts staff.
- Supporting, developing and providing guidance and training to accounts staff.
- Producing regular and ad hoc reports appropriate to ensuring the good governance and management of the company's receivables and payables.
- Assist with supplementary accounting activities as required by the Group Financial Controller.
This role would suit a proven Finance Manager capable of motivating and developing a small finance team. There will be daily interaction with senior stakeholders within the business and will work closely with the Financial Controller.
Previous experience within the construction would be very beneficial but is not essential.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Specialist (with German)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits package
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £34000 - £38000 per annum + plus benefits inc. Study Support