Accounts Payable Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonuses + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Our client, a market leading & internationally established business, is looking for an experienced and charismatic Accounts Payable Manager to lead their dedicated team, manage the day to day operations of a multi-currency Accounts Payable Department and in turn support the finance function as a whole.
The successful candidate needs to be able to support, develop and mentor a team team of 7-10 AP analysts, and ensure efficiency in workflow and continuous improvement in processes.
Key duties include:
* Control and monitor the end to end accounts payable process including
reconciliation of statements, payment runs and tight month end close process.
* Ensure all invoice queries are resolved in a timely manner, encouraging the
team to problem solve and engage with the wider business and suppliers as
* Be prepared to assess current processes and make improvements to achieve
* Establish and maintain effective controls over payment runs to suppliers,
including BACs, faster payments, Government payments, standing orders and
* Manage Supplier Chain Finance programme
* Establish, manage and control the system of making regular payments to
landlords and submission of returns to the Inland Revenue within the required
* Manage supplier statement reconciliations and balance confirmations on a
timely basis and ensure credit notes are received as required.
* Oversee the Purchase Order process and assist the business with queries &
raising PO's when required.
* Provide assistance to other parts of finance department and liaise with
operations & other non-financial functions;
* Develop and mentor, the AP Assistants, managing clear objectives and
providing career planning and coaching.
* Implementing changes in processes and policies as required by the business
* Assist in establishing robust financial controls around the end-to-end accounts
* Periodic review of aged payables & accruals with the Head of Finance.
* Set up and maintain appropriate KPI's to manage and report operational
performance of the P2P process across the business
The successful candidate will be confident, self-assured and be able to prioritise and delegate tasks effectively and efficiently. In addition to expertise in all of the above areas, the key focus when selecting a candidate will be the ability to oversea change management from a people and process perspective. Confidence to challenge and implement change where required as well as the ability to empower and engage with their team.
As a proven communicator you will thrive upon change, relish a challenge and have proven experience in making a positive impact. This is an opportunity for an individual to establish themselves within an organisation that can offer stability and future growth, as well as a working culture that is as transparent and professional as one would expect from a market leader.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Receivable Clerk
East London, London
Salary: £27000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits package
Accounts Receivable Associate (Cash Allocations)
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Associate (German Speaking)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
German Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk
East London, London
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum