Accounts Payable Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Manager|
|Salary:||£36000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|REF:||NH 9305 HY_1597336098|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
£36- £38kpa Plus great benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity to join this exciting, rapidly growing and innovative market leader.
Due to strong growth performance across multiple divisions a newly created role has been created to support the business as it goes from strength to strength.
We are seeking a dynamic accounts payable professional seeking to grow and develop in a company that has ample opportunity to grow within a dynamic and forward-thinking finance team.
If you have a proven track record in an Accounts Payable / Transactional finance operations environment and pride yourself in delivering exceptional customer service in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, please read on.
Supervising a team of 3 staff the Accounts Payable Manager will ensure excellent relationships are developed both internally and with external third parties, ensuring key controls and processes are embedded within the accounts payable team.
* Supervision of a high performing and stable accounts payable team including 1-2-1's, day to day management and development.
* Continuously review and manage team workloads and timetables to ensure resources are managed and performance is maintained.
* Review payment runs and ensure all relevant checks and approvals are maintained and adhered to.
* Assist with ongoing projects around processes, system enhancements and governance.
* Establish and maintain key month-end reports to monitor key payable KPI's.
* Act as the key 'go to person' for complex and challenging accounts / queries.
* Actively review ledgers on a monthly basis to ensure the team is taking appropriate action to reconcile and resolve historic transactional discrepancies.
* Control the period-end process ensuring ledgers are reconciled.
* Contribution to systems improvement and processes where applicable.
* Preparing BACS payments and payment runs, ensuring all payments are made in accordance with company policy.
* Managing supplier accounts in order to prevent financial risk.
* Any other Ad-hoc duties that may be required.
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience of supervising / managing a small team
* Previous relevant experience within accounts payable / purchase ledger
* Proven track record within a large transactional finance environment
* Ability to take responsibility for the resolution of complex queries and the delivery of practical solutions.
* A strong customer service focus and an excellent team player with the confidence to develop great relationships across the business and externally
* Strong IT, Excel and Word skills are essential
* Have a positive, 'can do' attitude
* Works well in fast-paced environments
* Excellent Planning and organisation skills with the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
* Market leading salary
* Support towards professional development
* Financial incentives
* Free parking on site
* Contributory pension
* Employee Benefits package
* Excellent career development potential
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Receivable Clerk
East London, London
Salary: £27000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits package
Accounts Receivable Associate (Cash Allocations)
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Associate (German Speaking)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
Senior Revenue Finance Manager
City of London, London
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension