Accounts Payable Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Manager|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits-Bonus,Medical & Pension|
|REF:||NH 435 RG_1597239917|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
£30- £35kpa plus Benefits- inc Bonus, Medical & Pension
Our client, a high performing and well regarded market leader, is looking to source a confident and credible Accounts Payable Manager to lead its talented team. This will be a fast-paced role with plenty of challenges and opportunity to develop and improve existing processes and procedures.
The successful individual will be responsible for organising and prioritising team work load and managing the entire accounts payable process start to finish.
Key duties include:
- Build a resilient, highly effective team able to handle constant business change
- Be a contact point for the business for all related queries
- Ensure supplier queries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner and that a monitoring process ensures that effective and timely solutions to supplier issues are delivered
- Actively manage the inputting, coding and payment of all invoices on an accurate and timely basis
- Pass accurate payment proposals for the Finance Manager
- Provide daily reporting on teams KPI's
- Prepare month end reporting in line with agreed timetable
- Constant review of all processes and procedures and make suggestions for improvements
The successful candidate will have a proven track record within Accounts Payable and demonstrable experience managing and motivating a small team of Clerks.
From an interpersonal perspective, you will be highly confident and able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will be self-motivated and display an enthusiasm for your specialism within Purchase Ledger.
This is a highly exciting opportunity for a dedicated Accounts Payable Manager to join a dynamic organisation that can provide a challenging and rewarding professional working environment. On offer is the chance to make a huge impact by utilising your experience to push through recommendations and best practices moving forward, ultimately achieving real job satisfaction.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Receivable Clerk
East London, London
Salary: £27000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits package
Accounts Receivable Associate (Cash Allocations)
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Associate (German Speaking)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
Senior Revenue Finance Manager
City of London, London
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension