Accounts Payable Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits
Our client, a market leading organisation in its specialist field, is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join their successful team.
The successful individual will be responsible for supervising the full cycle of accounts payable activities, including month-end and purchase to pay.
- Control and monitor the end to end accounts payable process
- Ensure all invoice queries are resolved, encouraging the team to problem solve and engage with the wider business and suppliers as required
- Be prepared to assess current invoice matching process and make improvements to achieve payment targets
- Establish and maintain effective controls over payment runs to suppliers, including BACs, faster payments, standing orders and direct debits
- Manage supplier statement reconciliation and balance confirmations and ensure credit notes are received as required
- Oversee the Purchase Order process and assist the business with queries and raising PO's when required
- Develop and mentor the AP team of around 7 people, managing clear objective and providing career planning and coaching
- Implementing changes in processes and policies as required by the business
- Liaise and assist with the internal and external Audit Team as required
- Establish robust financial controls around the end-to-end accounts payable process
- Periodic review of aged payables and accruals with the Head of Finance
- Set up and maintain appropriate KPI's to manage and report operational performance of the P2P process across the business
The successful candidate will have previous experience working at this level and experience managing an AP Team of at least 4 people. You will have the ability to work to targets, achieving objectives and meeting deadlines. Attention to detail, accurate when working under pressure and to deadlines is essential. You must be able to multi task, solve problems and take responsibility for resolution. Oracle experience is essential.
You will be inspired by recognition and expect plenty of opportunity to develop your career.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Specialist (with German)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits package
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £34000 - £38000 per annum + plus benefits inc. Study Support
North West London, London
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum