Accounts Payable Manager
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|REF:||NH 245746 RE_1531217585|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
£35- £40kpa plus Benefits- inc Bonus, Medical & Pension
Our client, a high performing and well regarded market leader, is looking to source a confident and credible Accounts Payable Manager to lead its talented team. This will be a fast-paced role with plenty of challenges and opportunity to develop and improve existing processes and procedures.
The successful individual will be responsible for organising and prioritising team work load and managing the entire accounts payable process start to finish. You will also be expected to drive forward system based improvements as well as introducing ways to reduce paper-based processes, making the department more efficient and transparent.
Key duties include:
- Build a resilient, highly effective team able to handle constant business change
- Be a contact point for the business for all related queries
- Ensure supplier queries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner and that a monitoring process ensures that effective and timely solutions to supplier issues are delivered
- Actively manage the inputting, coding and payment of all invoices on an accurate and timely basis
- Pass accurate payment proposals for the Financial Controller
- Provide daily reporting on teams KPI's
- Prepare month end reporting in line with agreed timetable
- Constant review of all processes and procedures and make suggestions for improvements to FC
The successful candidate will have a proven track record within Accounts Payable and demonstrable experience managing and motivating a team of Clerks.
From an interpersonal perspective, you will be highly confident and able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will be self-motivated and display an enthusiasm for your specialism within Purchase Ledger.
This is a highly exciting opportunity for a dedicated Accounts Payable Manager to join a dynamic organisation that can provide a challenging and rewarding professional working environment. On offer is the chance to make a huge impact by utilising your experience to push through recommendations and best practices moving forward, ultimately achieving real job satisfaction. SAP system skills are a key part of this role and the system experience is vital.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Accounts Payable Manager
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Accounts Payable Controller
Salary: £26000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Accounts Payable Clerk - Immediate Start
Salary: Up to £15 per hour