Accounts Payable Controller
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Controller|
|Salary:||£26000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
This role reports to the Financial Controller and will be managing the end to end AP process. As new sites continue to open across the UK, you will then be responsible for building a team of Clerks to assist with the processing and administration.
Main duties include:
* Collating invoices from sites to ensure they are correctly organised for scanning
* Ensuring all invoices are recorded, authorised and paid in a timely fashion
* Reconciling supplier statements
* Preparing fortnightly payments runs
* Uploading payments
* Maintaining creditors ledger, matching all payments and investigating old items
* Posting all payments from the bank accounts
* Dealing with suppliers queries and setting up new suppliers
The successful candidate will have performed a similar Accounts Payable position in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment, ideally multi-site. You will have excellent reconciliation skills and strong attention to detail.
This client operate a fun, transparent and open office culture and you must, therefore, display a confident, likeable and enthusiastic personality which enables you to build relationships quickly with both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and diligent Accounts Payable professional to be in a role that will develop over time as the company continues to grow and new challenges arise. You will have full autonomy to improve processes and make recommendations for better and more efficient ways of working, so candidates must have strong initiative and the inclination to go above and beyond to add value.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available