Accounts Payable Clerk with French and Italian
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk with French and Italian|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
£25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Vitae has been instructed to search for an experienced French and Italian speaking Accounts Payable Clerk to join an establish global media entity based in London.
The successful candidate will be proficient in English, French and Italian and will provide support to the AP Manager, ensuring that vendor relationships are managed professionally,effectively and in line with guidelines adhered to by the wider finance function.
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices for open POs verifying the accuracy of general ledger coding.
- Verifying supporting documentation to invoices where necessary.
- Creating POs where needed.
- Reconciliation of PO variances.
- Maintaining vendor records and statements.
- Assisting with local tax reporting e.g. VAT.
- Assisting with month end closing process.
- Processing weekly pay-runs including expenses.
- Reviewing aged creditors and investigating any debit balances.
Aside from the language and AP capabilities, our client is looking for a personable individual that is highly motivated with excellent communication skills (written and oral) that has the ability to work effectively, under pressure.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for a global enterprise that places huge importance on ensuring each and every hire feels, included, valued and rewarded. The role will be London based but remote working will be considered.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Receivable Clerk
East London, London
Salary: £27000 - £28000 per annum
German Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk
East London, London
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
Interim Commercial Finance Business Partner- French
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits package
Accounts Receivable Associate (Cash Allocations)
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum