Accounts Payable Clerk (temp to perm)
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk (temp to perm)|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£12 - £13 per hour|
|REF:||SM 210618 APC_1575472573|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- To receive and process purchase invoices; obtain authorisation and allocation and where applicable enter on the Purchase ledger.
- To receive and reconcile supplier statements on the Purchase ledger and deal with any account queries.
- To issue one-off electronic payments where appropriate.
- To process and set-up on bank's Business Master electronic payments; obtain approvals and transmit.
- To liaise with banks on any payments/receipt queries.
- Make payments against authorised expense claims
- To post all relevant computer data entry.
- To file all relevant documentation.
- To provide ad-hoc support to the Management Accountant (involvement with two systems - Resource and Oracle)
The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years experience working in a fast-paced, high volume purchase ledger department. Strong communication skills will be essential and knowledge of Oracle is desirable. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business with an excellent reputation in the local area.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Receivable Clerk
East London, London
Salary: £27000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits package
Accounts Receivable Associate (Cash Allocations)
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Associate (German Speaking)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum