Accounts Payable Clerk
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£20,000 - £24,000 per annums, 9 Months Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a leading organisation looking for an experienced Accounts Payable to join their growing finance team. The main purpose of this role is to maintain a smooth running and effective Accounts Payable function.You will need to be Immediately Available.
- Processing supplier invoices against goods received and purchase orders
- Processing expense claims
- Cleansing current data
- Reviewing negative account balances
- Deal with supplier and internal queries
- Reviewing the supplier list to clear out dated suppliers
- Supplier statements reconciliations
- Deal with inter-company reconciliations
- Transaction processing within the Accounts Payable and Nominal Ledgers
You will need to have previous accounts payable experience, with excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills. The ability to prioritise and multi-task in order to maintain tight deadlines is a must. You will be able to deal with high volumes of data entry and a keen eye for detail. This is initially a 9 Months Fixed Term Contract with great potential for the role to be extended or to go permanent for the right candidate.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available