Accounts Payable Clerk
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£21,000 - £23,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth is currently looking to source an experienced and dedicated Accounts Payable Clerk to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will become part of a close knit team and take responsibility for the supporting an efficient and timely payables process.
- Match purchase orders and process queries in a professional and timely manner
- Code purchase invoices
- Purchase ledger maintenance including debit balances, allocations and write offs
- Respond to and follow up queries from suppliers in a professional and timely manner
- Processing of Credit Card monthly
- Processing of Employee Expenses on a weekly basis including making payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintenance of vendor database and Purchase Ledger Instructions Manual
- Supplier set up on banking system
- Supplier payments including posting of Purchase Ledger payments and remittances
- Ad hoc work was required
- Prepare audit information and liaise with external auditors annually
The successful individual must have a proven track record within an Accounts Payable function, and will have experience dealing with large volumes of invoices. You will be building relationships both internally and externally and must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available