Accounts Payable Clerk
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
£25,000 - £27,000 (Pro Rata)
Vitae is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join an established advertising agency based in central London. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in an accounts payable role and will be assisting the Finance team in the accurate and timely processing of invoices, credit notes and staff expenses - meeting all deadlines.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Processing and analysing invoices.
* Providing information, resolving internal and external queries.
* Month-end purchase ledger procedures, reconciliations and analysis.
* Produce supplier payment runs.
* Manage internal and external purchase ledger queries.
* Manage staff expense expense claims.
* Bank reconciliations.
* 3 years experience in an Accounts Payable capacity.
* A sound understanding of accounting practices.
* Familiar and comfortable working with ERP systems.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
* Must be numerical and comfortable handling data.
* Able to work well within a team.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be a personable individual, capable of working within a small but busy team, so it is important that you are well organised and adaptable.
This really is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting organisation. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role, please do apply.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Receivable Clerk
East London, London
Salary: £27000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits package
Accounts Receivable Associate (Cash Allocations)
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Associate (German Speaking)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum