Accounts Payable Assistant
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Assistant|
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£26,000 - £28,000
Vitae is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join a growing, global entity based in the Stevenage area. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an AP role.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Processing and analysing invoices.
* Providing information, resolving internal and external queries.
* Month-end purchase ledger procedures, reconciliations and analysis
* Produce supplier payment runs
* Manage internal and external purchase ledger queries
* Manage staff expense expense claims
* Bank reconciliations
* Bachelor Degree or Equivalent.
* 3 years' experience in an Accounts Payable capacity.
* A sound understanding of accounting practices.
* Familiar and comfortable working with ERP systems.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
* Must be numerical and comfortable handling data.
* Able to work well within a team.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be a personable individual, capable of working within a small but busy team. This really is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company that is demonstrating consistent growth globally.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Receivable Clerk
East London, London
Salary: £27000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits package
Accounts Receivable Associate (Cash Allocations)
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Associate (German Speaking)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum