Accounts Payable & Credit Controller, N.London
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable & Credit Controller, N.London|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* Ensure smooth day to day running of the AP and AR departments, and provide cover and assistance when required.
* Review and approve Payment Runs.
* Review AP postings and ensure costs are coded to the relevant cost centre/department in line with budget.
* Review and assist with supplier/customer maintenance and payment queries in a timely and proactive manner.
* Manage month end close of AP and AR department (Confirm multi-currency banks are reconciled, Aged Debt review, Purchase Ledger close).
Management Accounts Prep
* Collation of key supplier statements and posting of relevant accruals.
* Prep and post various key journals.
Fixed Assets Management
* Update the fixed asset register, ensure all assets are capitalised and depreciation is captured in a timely manner.
* Assist with weekly/month end stock take when required.
* Liaising with external stakeholders
* Calculation and monitoring of volume and annual investment rebates.
* Management team of 2 (1 AP/1 AR)
* Ad-Hoc duties as required
Skills and experience required for this role:
* 4 years + experience in an Accounts function
* Part Qualified/QBE
* Experience in AP and/or AR Management
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* Committed team player
* Microsoft Excel skills
* Demonstrable accounts payable and Credit Control experience
* Team management experience
* Personable and able to build positive working relationships with colleagues
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Payable Manager
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonuses + benefits
Accounts Payable Clerk
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Accounts Assistant - Treasury
Salary: £27000 - £29000 per annum
German Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk
East London, London
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Specialist (with German)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits package