Accounts Assistant - Expenses
|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant - Expenses|
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 3101018 EXP_1541175126|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Assist with the implementation of Concur expenses system
- Prepare and / or make payments to employees for approved expenditures or refunds.
- Check all submitted expenses adhere to the company expenses policy and are within the HMRC guidelines
- Ensure supporting VAT documentation and receipts are submitted with the claim.
- Maintain accurate records, prepare expense reports, and periodically balance expense ledgers.
- Manage expense queries from employees and other ad hoc duties
- Answer queries from Managers, Operations Managers, other employees of the company and vendors by phone or email
- Processing of overhead vendor invoices and expense claims in accordance with the Company expense policy and authorisation schedule
This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with specific expenses experience to join a thriving UK business based in North West London. There will be scope over time for this role to develop further and there is a definitely possibility for this to become a permanent opportunity at the end of the contract.
The business is one that has a great work culture with a forward-thinking, sociable finance team. Due to the nature of the role only candidates who are immediately available or on a short notice period will be considered.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum + plus benefits
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum