|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £31000 per annum + study support|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Delivering timely and accurate invoicing to clients
- Maintain control and visibility of trade debtors through effective reporting.
- Helping to provide and communicate timely and accurate information to management to aid decision making.
- Calculation and compilation of invoices for clients.
- Payment assurance: monitoring & following up with clients
- Bank reconciliation relating to client payments
- Bookkeeping: Positing journals to Sage relating to invoices and related payments
- Client Suitability Assessment: Conducting and analysing credit check & cash flow forecast
- Work with the team Manager and with Sales to adjust commercials accordingly and ensure risks identified during the client suitability assessment are understood & escalated
- Help establish and maintain robust controls, accounting policies and best practice within the finance team.
This role would suit an ambitious Part-Qualified Accountant with at least 1 to 2 years' experience in a similar finance related role. A specific background in Accounts Receivable / Credit Control would be preferred. Excellent communication skills will be essential as there is daily communication with internal and external stakeholders. The business is one that has shown impressive growth over the last few years and as a result the culture is fast-paced, dynamic and internal progression is regularly encouraged.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Specialist (with German)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits package
Assistant Management Accountant
City of London, London
Salary: £26000 - £29000 per annum
Finance Assistant (8 Month FTC)
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits