Accountant - ACA Newly Qualified
|Job Title:||Accountant - ACA Newly Qualified|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + 20% Bonus Plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus 20% Bonus plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a highly sought after employer of choice and truly innovative organisation with a footprint across the globe looking to source a Newly Qualified ACA to join their talented and rapidly growing business.
- Prepare monthly consolidation pack including all key reconciliations-
- Review key accounting reconciliations for subsidiary companies
- Assist in the production of interim and full year group consolidated financial statements
- Review of key working capital KPIs for the subsidiary companies
- Assist in the preparation of cost budget and forecast
- Prepare intercompany reports on a monthly basis
- Ensure the completeness of monthly reporting submissions by the subsidiary companies in the consolidation system, and ensuring that any discrepancies are identify and resolved on a timely basis
- Accurate accounting revaluation of foreign currency balances
- Review monthly transactions to ensure these have been recorded accurately in the treasury management system
The successful candidate will be Newly Qualified ACA with strong Academic background looking to make their first move out of practice. You will have experience of multi-currency and international consolidations as well as good knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP. You will be a good communicator at all levels and have excellent interpersonal skills to be able to build strong working relationships with colleagues within the business both nationally and internationally. You will be confident at challenging the status quo and both influencing and challenging decisions at a senior management level.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a phenomenal brand with a reputation for providing one for the most enjoyable and transparent professional working environments around. This employer will encourage individuals to achieve professional goals, by ensuring they stay challenged and engaged all the time.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available