|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£26000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits (study support + bonus)|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Our client, a large organisation is looking to report a new accountant. This could be a great stepping stone into a long financial career with an excellent study support package included, to be eligible you must have an intellectual background with a willingness to study and be a part qualified accountant with experience of accounts preparations.
* To complete the UK balance sheet reconciliations to a good quality and on a timely basis
* To Support various audit reviews.
* To assist with the Balance Sheet Review Process.
* Assist the Finance Manager with the preparation of a Quarterly Data Quality Report for review and approval by the Chief Accountant
* Assist with the maintenance and administration of the Supplier Contracts Management system.
* Preparation, finalisation and coordination of Accounts
* Develop and enhance current controls and processes and work with the business to implement best practices - ensuring that procedures are kept up to date.
To fill this role you must have accounts preparation experience, coming from a practice background may be beneficial as well as having an ambition to study.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop in a large organisation, with extensive remunerations after completing exams, this could be a great place to complete your accounting qualifications. If you are Part Qualified and looking for your next step, this could be the ideal role.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £200 - £260 per day
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
City of London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum