|Salary:||£130 - £150 per day|
|REF:||SM 280519 SENAC_1559061873|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
- Develop, maintain and enhance timely, accurate, and useful financial reporting for projects within area of responsibility
- Ensure accurate and timely financial records are kept for relevant projects
- Ensure projects within area of responsibility met the requirements of the monthly forecast process
- Support the Senior Finance Manager in ensuring a high level of financial control is in place
- Ensure monthly variances on projects actual spend and movements in forecast outturn costs are understood
- Build relationships and improve collaboration with project teams demonstrating a good understanding of project performance and associated risks
- Continuously improve processes and reports to ensure they are efficient and effective.
This would suit a part-qualified Accountant with excellent communication skills and a good level of commercial awareness. Previous experience working within the construction industry would be preferred.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: Up to £39000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits