|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£28000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
£28,000 - £34,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading entity and global force with an innovative approach that has helped them retain leading status in the industry. This is a rare opportunity die to impressive staff retention, for a talented and driven Accountant to join this organisation.
- Update and maintain Fixed Asset ledger accounts for US GAAP and Statutory Reporting
- Accurate monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Analysis, identification, communication and resolution of balance sheet account reconciliation issues
- Assigns transaction codes to documents
- Ensure that depreciation is recorded properly for each asset monthly
- Prepare journal entries to general ledger
- Assist and prepare annual property tax filings
The successful candidate will have experience doing a similar role. You will have experience working within a fast-paced environment and excellent communication skills at all levels. You must have SAP knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build on previous experience within a dynamic, entrepreneurial company.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available