|Job Title:||Treasury Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits Inc Bonus- 15%|
|REF:||NH 20403 WD_1641837343|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
£50- £60kpa plus great benefits including a 15% bonus
Vitae are working with an exciting rapidly growing business in the search for a Treasury Manager, a newly created position. The purpose of this position is to enhance the group's current treasury function. It is a newly created role with a particular focus on developing a Global Liquidity Solution due to a recent global acquisition.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for looking after the treasury and cash activities of this growing business.
* Developing a new Global Liquidity Solution
* Overall responsibility for the Group's cash management policies and controls
* Leading on capital and liquidity requirements
* Daily Cash Management; consisting of over 50 bank accounts (UK and overseas).
* Projected cashflow reporting; short and long term cashflow forecasting
* Variance analysis and working with the wider Finance Team to drive stronger forecasting
* Lead, manage and develop the Treasury team (currently 1 direct report)
* Management of the Group's FX and key banking relationships
* Implementation of new processes and systems
* Involvement in the Groups Debt facility and invoice discounting facility with scope to own in the future
* Ad hoc analysis and business support as required
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to drive process change and produce accurate long term cashflow forecasting will be a key success criteria. Treasury experience will be essential, ideally in a large global group. A prerequisite is the ability to communicate effectively, demonstrating good interpersonal skills and being able to show initiative, approachability and accountability.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits package
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum