|Job Title:||Treasury Analyst|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension|
|REF:||NH 395493 EL_1664470083|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
£50- £60kpa plus benefits including bonus & medical
Our client, a rapidly expanding FinTech with a truly innovative business model, have created a new role of a Treasury Analyst to join the business. This is a key position in the business and will be at the helm of a number of exciting projects. They offer a great working environment and hybrid working is also in place.
* Refresh and analyse daily and monthly cash flow reports
* Provide analysis and manage the administration of all aspects of the firm's structured funding and securitisation programmes.
* Prepare weekly and monthly servicer and cash management reports
* Prepare weekly finance dashboard
* Prepare monthly regulatory reporting
* Produce relevant, accurate, clear analysis on unit economics
* Review the financing facilities against their borrowing base thresholds, concentration limits and triggers to ensure ongoing compliance
* Ensure liquidity across the group entities are within prescribed thresholds
* Maintaining schedule of currency and rates hedge instruments
* Assist in ongoing funding vehicles management including drawdown, receivables allocation
* Prepare Interest accrual schedules for the loan facilities
* Provide support for bank reconciliation for the SPVs
* Provide support as required to the accounting month-end close and year-end audit, AUP audit activities
* Support the design and implementation of finance and treasury reports on new systems
* Coordinate changes to be implemented during set-up or amendments to funding vehicles
* Support other Finance and Structuring Desk projects as required
The successful candidate:
* Relevant experience of working with Structured Finance transactions - ABS, Warehouses, ideally within a Treasury team.
* Excellent numerical, analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communicator.
* Proficiency in Accounting
* An ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment often with ambiguity.
* Personal resilience and drive to succeed.
* Motivated to deliver the organisation's objectives.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available