Part Time - 21 - 28 hours
£70,000 - £80,000 (full time equivalent) + Benefits Package.
Our Client, a highly reputable commercial enterprise with a market leading reputation, has opened up a truly exciting opportunity for a commercially focused Tax Manager to join the ranks within their European shared service function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of our client's employment tax position within the UK, whilst providing tax advice to the Board, managing all taxes, as well as the preparing the annual Statutory Accounts and period reporting. The chosen individual will work closely with all senior stakeholders within the business as well as the corporate teams of Payroll, HR, Property, Pensions and other finance colleagues.
On offer is an exciting opportunity to take on a business facing role advising on tax issues relating to the business as a whole.
Key areas of focus:
- Calculating annual corporation tax liability for all group companies and completion of tax pack for external accountants.
- Calculation of the tax deductions of interest based on transfer pricing legislation and corporate interest restriction legislation.
- Accurately forecasting the payments on accounts for corporation tax.
- Capital gains tax calculations
- Completing the corporation tax for the statutory accounts along with the tax notes
- Corporation and deferred tax calculations.
- Capital allowance calculations
- Responsible for all VAT payments, both on account and balancing
- VAT calculation
- Supporting the payroll manager with any PAYE issues
- End to end calculation and completion of two consolidated company statutory accounts and seven company statutory accounts.
- Inter-company matrix management and Inter-company interest calculations
- Goodwill and FRS4 calculations
- Key contact for HMRC to include annual risk review
The chosen candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in all of the above, ideally within a large corporation. They will be ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA qualified and have a proven track record in actively engaging and advising stakeholders. Aside from submitting a polished CV they will be able to provide a real insight into where their efforts have made a difference in their career to date and be able to demonstrate how their skill-set can leave its mark on the client's business moving forward.
In return, our client will provide a highly competitive remuneration package and the chance to play an integral role within a market leading organisation. There will be endless opportunities for new learning as well as appraisal and reward for those that show, drive, enthusiasm, and ultimately achieve results. In addition, they will enjoy a working environment that is second to none in terms of achieving a well balanced professional/social dynamic.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration