Working closely with the Financial Controller you will play a key role in the continued growth of the business. This role can be on a part time basis (circa 30hr working week)
- Be the Finance Business Partner to the senior team to provide financial information required for effective decision making in order to achieve the business strategy.
- Responsible for all monthly reporting requirements including P&L, KPIs and forecast including analysis and understanding of variances to budget.
- Responsible for the areas of the balance sheets in relation to the business unit.
- Ownership of the budget files and collation of the budget.
- To maintain effective internal control processes to ensure the team provide accurate and reliable financial information. To suggest improvements to existing processes as the business needs change/grow.
- Responsibility in relation to the ERP implementation, feeding into the project team to ensure the requirements are met. To be the subject matter expert and provide the details needed from the team and to manage testing requirements
The successful candidate will be ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA qualified with a strong record of achievement to date. You must be flexible, organised and able to meet deadlines. You will have excellent attention to detail, first class communication skills and the ability to work closely with Senior Management.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration