Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Vitae Financial Recruitment are proud to be working with this rapidly growing employer of choice who continue to grow within the current economic climate due to outstanding customer service, investment in the staff and product innovation.
The role would suit an energetic and ambitious Qualfied CIMA, ACCA or AAT accountant looking to join a dynamic and rewarding environment where you will get to see end to end accounting and exposure of the commercial of the business whilst working with an impressive Head of Finance who is invested in your commercial and professional development.
This is a new role which has been created due to the continue success and growth of the business.
What we are looking for;
* Qualified CIMA, ACCA or AAT
* A minimum of 5 years previous experience in management accounting
* A demonstrable track record of making continuous improvements within your previous roles
* Strong Excel skills and ideally exposure to an integrated ERP system
* Excellent communication and influencing skills with the confidence to constructively challenge and drive positive change and efficiency. Coupled with an excellent sense of humour!
* The ability to proactively, plan, prioritise and take the initiative in a dynamic and fast-moving environment where a typical day doesn't always exist!
This is a varied and existing role covering a broad range of duties, key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
* Preparation of monthly management accounts including insightful commentary.
* The preparation of Financial Analysis and commercial dashboards to help understand key business drivers, costs and margin analysis.
* Full exposure across Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
* Business Partnering with key Senior Managers to develop strategic plans, budgets and forecasting.
* Project work based around system improvements, reporting, controls and process transformation.
* Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and intercompany.
* Assist with year-end statutory accounts and acting as a key contact with external advisors, banks and auditors.
* Others day to day accounting duties around AP, AR, VAT etc…………..
If you a seeking a varied role in a growing business providing excellent accounting and financial analysis and value added insight then please apply immediately.
Applicants will be consider from those already working within commerce or those wishing to move out of an accountancy practice where they have had a mix of audit and management accounting experience.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Senior Management Accountant
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Medical & Pension
City and District of St. Albans
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Great benefits package
City of London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Accounts Assistant (Accounts Receivables)
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum