£52- £57kpa Plus Great Benefits
Our client, an iconic retail brand are looking to bring on board a talented and highly driven FP&A Analyst, on a permanent basis. This role will support the FP&A Director with Marketing financial analysis, including month-end closing, budgeting, forecasting, business partnering, and other ad-hoc projects. The role will work closely Marketing, Finance, Accounting, and other departments across the business on a regular basis.
* Support the close monthly process, including team tracker reconciliations, accruals/reclasses postings, and variance analysis.
* Support the submissions of the Marketing annual plan, forecasts, and long-range plan processes, working closely with Marketing team and senior stakeholders on these.
* Analyse variances, identify and communicate risks and opportunities to the plan to support on business decisions.
* Support with decks preparation for business reviews with Senior Management as well as other decision-making forums.
* Work closely with the Marketing team and prepare analytical insights.
* Continually improve and develop robust financial procedures and processes.
* Ad hoc analysis as required
Ideal experience: -
* Qualified with ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience in an FP&A based role.
* Previous experience in Retail or an FMCG business is highly desirable.
* Excellent eye for detail and organisational skills.
* Ability to be flexible in a changing environment and work to strict deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills and confident liaising with a range of stakeholders.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration