The roles will be working as part of a fast-paced, high performing finance department, helping to drive improved performance across Europe and identifying opportunities to maximise profitability and drive strategy where possible.
Main duties include:
* Ensuring high levels of trust in reporting, communication and forecasting
* Holding regular reviews with Operations teams to share information, make decisions and deliver plan
* Analysis and communication of P&L lines to identify drivers and explain and challenge performance
* Analytical support to projects and new initiatives
* Prepare presentations to Senior Leadership Team and provide input for Board of Directors
* Driving process and excel model simplification
The successful candidate will be a recently Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a stellar academic record to date. You must be able to demonstrate strong Excel skills and be naturally highly analytical in your approach. Your experience in accountancy must be gleaned from a fast-paced, blue-chip environment and you will be well versed working to a consistent high standard within strict corporate deadlines.
Aside from a clear technical ability, this client is looking for candidates with exceptional ambition and drive, those who have a professional goal in mind and are looking for an organisation that can support their journey. This highly sought after business have created a structure and pool of talent that allows employees to rotate around the department, or on an international scale, challenging themselves and honing their skills.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration