The role will be responsible for forecasting, analysis and understanding of revenue for the EMEA region, including price, volume and mix analysis by customer and size.
* Responsible for the budgeting/forecasting process of revenue across the EMEA region
* Responsible for execution of price, volume and mix monthly analysis on revenue, liaising with regional finance
* Issuing month end volume reporting including Exec pack
* Understanding and analysis of volume rebates
* Responsible for the execution of SOX controls relevant to revenue controlling
* Supporting the Line Manager on profitability and finance strategy work
* Ad hoc FP&A tasks
Key skills & experience required:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Experience of management accounting analysis in a large, complex environment
* Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel
* Credible and confident communicator
* Strong attention to detail and work ethic
* Proactive approach and demonstrates initiative
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.