Senior Financial Planning Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Planning Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £61000 per annum + 30% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
£55,000 + Approx £6K Car Allowance + Generous 30% Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified Financial Analyst to take the next step in their career with a clear career path towards a Finance Manager position working within a market leader within its field and an employer of choice.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager you will play a key role or the delivery of the Group's internal and external reporting requirements and contributing towards the Group's strategic finance priorities in relation to reporting. This is a crucial role ensuring that business users have access to accurate, timely and consistent data and reports. The business is currently undergoing systems transformations to replace a number of legacy systems and as such will require someone with Advanced Excel Skills, experience in building robust, detailed and complex reporting and forecasting financial models. Experience of working with BI Tools, SQL, Business Objects, MS Query, Tableau would be a distinct advantage.
The role will operate on a hybrid basis, typically 2-3 days per week spent onsite.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join the business and further your career on behalf of a true market leader. We are seeking someone with the ambition to develop towards and FP&A Manager role with staff responsibility.
* Deliver the monthly divisional Management Reporting Packs.
* Provide analysis of Profit & Loss by Business Unit, Business Stream and Key Product including versus Budget comparisons.
* Input into the monthly and quarterly forecasting process and annual budgeting process.
* Continuous improvement of reporting tools and financial models used by the team to drive improved reporting.
* Continual review of reporting deliverables to ensure they are valid and fit for purpose.
* Ensure the delivery, maintenance, and continued development of the Group Management Information Systems.
* Create and maintain user access and security groups within BI Tools to ensure users have the relevant access.
* Be the "go-to" person and provide Technical Support to all users of the BI System and its sub-applications.
* Provide ad hoc financial analysis and reporting to support decision making by senior stakeholders.
* Review and consolidate sources of data and reporting to ensure there is a consistent basis and one version of the truth.
* Ensure the team support the wider Finance Function on any data and reporting requirements that they need.
* Supporting the business through the annual planning and budgeting cycle.
* Support all areas of the budget, including P&L, balance sheet, cashflow and capex, preparation of budgets.
* Develop, improve and perform financial modelling, the group forecast long term model, integrated P&L, balance sheet and cashflow.
* Rebuild any models as necessary to integrate newly acquired companies.
* Produce scenario analysis and provide a platform for financial analysis of future acquisitions.
* Work closely with the senior leaders of the business to ensure delivery of accurate and insightful reporting and analysis.
* Attend and contribute to management/department meetings where required.
* Proactively identify areas for improvement and contribute towards a culture of continuous improvement.
What we are looking for
* You will be final stages or recently qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA with previous experience within financial analysis / FP&A environment / Budgeting and Forecasting
* Possess Advanced Excel Skills (Vlookup, SUMifs, Pivots, Index+Match and other Advanced Formulae) and experience in building robust, detailed and complex reporting and forecasting financial models.
* Excellent standard of IT skills - Experience of working with BI Tools, SQL, Business Objects, MS Query, Tableau would be a distinct advantage.
* Possess a logical and analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail and level of numeracy.
* Proven experience in reviewing, enhancing and where necessary challenging reporting requirements.
* Capacity to work with large data sets gathered from different sources.
* Demonstrable flexibility and able to deal with ad hoc data requests by providing clear relevant responses/reports.
* Confident and influential communicator, with the ability to and build positive relationships at all levels
* Team orientated with a demonstrable sense of responsibility, integrity, resilience, and the ability to build trust
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available