£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits package
Our client, a well know and much respected leader in their chosen field is looking to add the capabilities of a talented and highly driven finance professional to their ranks. The position which has materialised due to internal movements and succession planning will allow for real creative flair and a chance to play a pivotal role within a fast moving global enterprise.
Those interested in applying for this position must be able to provide solid working examples of business partnering with large corporate entities, facilitate sound decision making and an understanding of performance. Specifically you will focus on the following:
- Support decision making by providing operational and financial analysis.
- Assessment of new initiatives.
- Preparation of annual budgets and reforecasts.
- Reviewing and interpreting monthly management accounting reports.
- Assist site managers in understanding financial performance and their respective P&Ls.
- Define and develop effective KPI's to measure cost performance.
The successful individual will be responsive to demand for fast turnaround of analysis to support decisions, maintain the appropriate balance of speed and accuracy and be ready to question assumptions in a constructive way. Advanced spreadsheet capabilities are a pre-requisite for any application.
On offer is a varied and challenging remit which will provide regular opportunities for new learning as well as the potential to plot a career path moving forward. Individual and company success will be acknowledged and rewarded regularly.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration