Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Main duties include:
* Reviewing monthly and weekly key metrics and results with business partners to ensure results are fully understood and work with them to develop the performance narrative and develop analysis where needed
* Support business partners to keep focussed on monthly/annual outturns ensuring a close attention to developing risks and opportunities
* Support and develop monthly trading meetings to ensure the above is fully reflected and supported by business actions
* Business Case development
* Own and maintain key product driver models ensuring they are kept up to date, fully utilised and fit for purpose
* Support the business by leading partners through all stages of the planning processes
* Gain an in-depth understanding of the key business drivers and of the business strategy
* Ensuring P&Ls and Standard Analyses are completed, reviewed and understood in a robust and timely manner
* Develop insightful analysis over and above conventional reporting to add value to the business
* Ad hoc analysis to support business decision making and to feed into ongoing forecasting process
Key skills & experience required:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Track record in a relevant finance role with comparably high performance demands and drive for success
* Advanced working knowledge of Excel especially in the use of spreadsheets and modelling
* Experience of presenting data in a clear and precise manner to both financial and non-financial stakeholders
* Confident communicator, can build relationships with ease and demonstrates natural credibility
* Innovative and analytical with the ability to proactively identify, investigate and resolve issues and in turn influence the wider business.
* A team player who is approachable, able to hold others to account to deliver to agreed timescales and communicate effectively with financial and non-financial stakeholders across the business.
* Pro-active in your approach, taking ownership and responsibility for delivering results.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bens & Bonus
FP&A Manager, Finance Transformation
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + 20% Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Senior Financial Accountant
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + 27 days Hols + 10% Pension + Health
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Bens & Bonus