Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Key duties include:
* Coordinating and managing daily project activities
* Project work to support group restructuring and possible IPO
* Financial support for possible acquisitions
* Collecting data, preparing and analysing reports, dealing with legal, accounting and tax advisors
* Providing daily/weekly updates of projects in progress
* Attending senior project meetings, providing updates, assisting with relevant support, tackling action items as required
* Involvement in system implementation of Oracle within EMEA, USA and APAC
* Month-end closing activities
* Compliance and tax reporting
The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, ideally with experience gleaned from the construction industry.
You must have strong communication skills and be comfortable articulating yourself to senior management, who will need clear and concise advice and explanations. This role will act as a key interface between the organisation and its clients, so being confident, credible and professional is hugely important.
This is the opportunity to work for a highly regarded organisation that can offer long term security and the chance for professional progression. On offer is the chance for real job satisfaction and the option to interact with people across the country, whilst utilising your skill set.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration